Monday, January 27, 2014

Snow Day Activities

The following is possible learning activities and games for your snow day. I hope they improve your knowledge and enjoy your day off.

This source looks at wars in the Middle East from 3000 BCE to 1979.
Interactive War Map

A few days ago we discussed the spread of the Black Plague, look how quickly it spread in a years time with less people in Europe and without car or airplanes.  Scary, imagine this Plague today!
Interactive Plague Map

Play games and learn about Castle life
Castle Games

Study for the test with these games
Study Practice

Test your knowledge of the Middle Ages
Middle ages Test
Middle Ages Test 2

Or just relax and play these fun Middle Ages flash games
Medieval Games

Enjoy and I will see you Tuesday or Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. As a parent, I love the idea of going to the teacher's blog and having a list of ideas to complete or do on a snow day! I may have to borrow this idea. I also enjoy the wide variety of tasks you have listed, there is something for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Robin Maas from EDUC 522. This is my Google ID sorry for any confusion.

    ReplyDelete